Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We are thinking about moving to Memphis, Tennessee. What is a safe neighboorhood with a good school system?


We are thinking about moving to Memphis, Tennessee. What is a safe neighboorhood with a good school system?
We are thinking of re-locating to the Memphis area. We have family in Nashville, so the closer to Nashville the better but within a decent commuting distance to Memphis for our future job. I need to know the safest communities & the best school systems. Thanks so much for any info!
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I recently moved to memphis myself and the best way I did it was I went through this company that specializes in people relocating and buying a home. What they did for me was mailed me information regarding schools i inquired about for my son and they also did virtual tours on all the homes and neighborhoods I inquired about and uploaded them online for me to look at while I was in another state. The were no fees for the extra work they did for me,only the commission I paid for my home that I bought. It made my moving a little better because I kinda had a sense of what I was getting myself into. If you want their infomation send me an email and I can get it for you. Jstring0704@yahoo.com. But I live in the cordova area it's ok here! There schools aren't bad in this area.

Popular Posts