Sunday, June 26, 2011

How do I apply to college?


How do I apply to college?
I live in Tennessee and I am a junior in high school and during the summer I'm moving to Texas, but I was going to apply to MiddleTennessee State University, U of Tenn. Knoxville, Chattanooga, Martin and University of Memphis. but since I'm moving I need a list of colleges in Texas that are similar to these in requirements and etc. and can you please tell me how to apply to college from Texas because I'll be applying from there during the fall. I have a 2.6 gpa and just took the ACT but haven't got back my scores yet, so can you give me a list of schools that would accept me. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
collegeboard.com has a whole bunch of schools you could look at! all you have to do is fill in what you want :)


2
www.cappex.com is great! You can plug in your GPA and ACT/SAT scores, as well as the schools that you are interested in. It will then show you your chances of gaining admission to these schools.


3
go to collegeboard

Popular Posts