Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm trying to find out how to get a copy of my diploma from the Shelby county school board?




I'm trying to find out how to get a copy of my diploma from the Shelby county school board?
i would like to get another certificate but if i cant id like to get some sort of document saying that i graduated high school .....ummm I graduated in 1998 from kirby high school in memphis tennessee
Other - Education - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You may have to write a letter to the school and have them give you a copy. I'm not sure if they are allowed to give copies though...but if they aren't, they certainly can write an official letter stating that you were a graduate and address it to any employer or other organization that needs it.


2
Phone the high school and ask them how you can go about getting the documents. Usually, it is just a matter of requesting your transcripts. You can request a new graduation certificate, but I don't know if they will do that.. not all places will.


3
Call the school and ask what can be sent for you. They may have an actual copy they can send, or a sealed letter stating your graduation information.

Popular Posts