Thursday, March 10, 2011

What are my chances of getting into a Governor's School?


What are my chances of getting into a Governor's School?
I applied for the The Governor's School for International Studies.It is being held at the University of Memphis in Tennessee.I've been trying to find info about it but I just cant seem to find anything.I would like to know what my chances of getting in are. I am a Junior at McGavock High school(a basic public school,nothing special about it but its band.) I am a 16 year old Male from Bosnia.I moved here when I was 5. My GPA is 3.68 My Act score was 30 I was on the soccer team my freshman year and on student council my Sophomore year. I am also in the Encore Program.(this is since Elementary.) I would say that my Essay and teacher recommendations were about a 4 on a scale of 1-5 Thats about all the information I know to give. I would also love to know the admissions statistics of governors schools if there are any.Like how many people apply on average and how many get accepted. If you can answer any of these questions or give me some more info about Governors school in general that would be Great.Thank you.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The easiest way is to goto a website like cyberhighereducationfocus.tk. Fill in the details of what you need and they show you how to apply.

Popular Posts