Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where can i meet other girls my age?


Where can i meet other girls my age?
I go to a private all boys school in memphis, tennessee so i can't meet girls through school. Im only 15 so clubs are out of the question (i have found a lot of sites on the internet that say to go to clubs). The mall is out of the question as well. About the only place I can think of is going to football games at my school but im in the school band and therefore, i play at the games (thank god i don't have to march though!). Anyway, if anybody has any ideas of places that woud be fantastic if you could help me out. If anyone has specific places that works too, i live in memphis, tennessee. Thanks again! By the way, i don't know if it makes a difference but i am up for either just a friendship or girlfriend/dating type relationship.
Singles & Dating - 8 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Lol that's why private schools suck. Except when they have a sister school.


2
o uhh the clubs!


3
The mall is out of the question? Well I don't know, try the park.


4
the movies, parks, things like that i live in a small town so thats about all we have here


5
im at a loss sorry!!!!!! maybe u should try being gay!!!!!! lol


6
myspace that's how i met ppl my age:)like im 15 and met allot of cool interesting ppl


7
well right here, the internet even though its not face to face it may be worth it.


8
I have seen many of your questions and answers on Yahoo! and I feel as if I know you. I would never have guessed you were only 15. So I agree with the answer that says you could try meeting girls on the internet. You communicate very clearly (and maturely--which many people here do not) and your personality comes through the electronics. Of course you could be dishonest about things, but if you want ANY kind of relationship with a girl you have to be honest with her. The internet might be a way just to practice talking to a girl, which is what you need. Find out how to talk to her and get to know her. You are obviously intelligent to know that there are some sites good for this and some sites you should stay away from. Something else you could try that no one else has mentioned is going to a church. I chose which church in my small town to attend by noting which one had the most and prettiest girls. You don't have to be denominational. Girls you meet in church can have just as many bad habits, and bad histories as girls you meet any where else. But it is at least a good "clean" START for any relationship. Note the part about "histories". It is important to know her history to really get to know a girl. Some of them you will not want to get know. But church is a great place to meet someone your age. Their families, if in attendance, will more willingly accept some one she met at church. It's free (no minimum at least). And there are a lot of them to choose from. Bon chance!

Popular Posts