Thursday, December 30, 2010

How can I obtain my lost high school diploma for a school that has been closed from the state of tennessee?


How can I obtain my lost high school diploma for a school that has been closed from the state of tennessee?
My high school was closed down around 1985 and I have since lost my high school diploma in which I obtained in 1981. I am just wondering if there is someone out there that can assist me in finding information on Memphis Technical High School or just information on how I can obtain my high school diploma again. Very much needed! Very much appreciated!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I'd try the Memphis City Schools Dept of Research. Their website says they handle student records. Good luck! http://memphisdemo2.extranet.urbanplanet.com/

Popular Posts