Friday, March 4, 2011

Help with dentistry school?


Help with dentistry school?
I need a little bit of help with my plans for college. First, I live in Tennessee, and I would definitely like to stay in the state. I need help deciding what classes I should take during the rest of high school. I am in Honors Chemistry 1 now and will take Honors Biology 1 next year. I also know that I'll need to get accepted into the UTHSC in Memphis (The only dentistry school in TN.) after I get my bachelor's. But does it matter where I go to get my bachelor's the first four years? And what will I need to major in then? Thanks for all answers.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Choose your Major so that you have a good fallback career if Dentistry School doesn't work out. Petroleum Engineering, for example gives good training in drilling procedures (hahaha). Even better would be Bioprocess Engineering.

Popular Posts