Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here is my informal resume as a junior...Please look at it and tell me what colleges i might want to aim for?


Here is my informal resume as a junior...Please look at it and tell me what colleges i might want to aim for?
I am a junior at a public school in Memphis, Tennessee. I am taking 5 AP's (Chem, Latin, English 11, Geography, and Biology) this year as well as Honors Precalculus. My sophomore year I took AP US History and got a 5 on the exam. My semester grades this year are 4 A's (93-100) and 1 B in AP Chem, at about an 87.My GPA is around 3.9-4.0. I wrestled in 9th and 10th grade, am in mock trial and science bowl for 11th grade. I have solid community service, but I think I am lacking in leadership positions. I got a 214 on the PSAT; I have yet to take the SAT, but on a practice exam monitored by princeton review, I got a 2220. I am most likely taking AP Calculus, AP English, AP Government, AP Latin, and Honors Physics next year. I am in the beta club, latin club, government club, muslim youth group of memphis, and hope to get national honor society for next year. I placed in numerous Latin competitions, as well as Gold on all 3 of my national latin exams. My goals are to go to maybe an ivy league school or schools such as Georgetown, UNC, BC, BU, Amherst, WashU, Johns Hopkins, Emory, Vandy, NYU, Notre Dame, Carnegie Mellon, etc. I know im not giving much info, but any help or advice you can give me on my odds, where I should aim for, or what I need to improve on. Id appreciate it. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
"Why did you discontinue your extra-curricular activities" would probably be a question that would spring up to your admissions officer.

Popular Posts