Wednesday, March 16, 2011

what is wrong with my paper?!!!!!?


what is wrong with my paper?!!!!!?
my teacher marked all through it! idk what is so bad about it? My name is I was born in Memphis, Tennessee on October 15th, 1993. I moved to Nashville when i was a child and haven't left since then . My current location is not too far from Nashville State. I have not yet graduated from high school. I am still attending high school at Middle College High School where I am a junior and will graduate in 2010. My high school is located in Nashville State Community College. I was born in America so, naturally I speak fluently in English but, I also have completed Spanish two on the high school level which means I can speak a little Spanish. I am currently unemployed due to my busy school schedule. At Nashville State I plan on studying anthropology. I am not sure as to what I am going to do with my degree considering the minute jobs choices in this field. The skills I need to have a successful college and high school career would be to have the ability to read by the masses opposed to small increments of books like I have been. For specific class of composition 1, I plan to leave with the ability to organize papers grammatically, coherently, and logically. You are “answering questions” below here, not developing an essay. As far as my personal and social life, I do not tweet, I try to avoid texting, and try to avoid social networks because is, to be bluntly stated, a wasted of moments, time, and energy. I play guitar, piano, and synthesizers in my spare time. Instead of participating social networking, i revolve my life around music. I have two albums on my computer that I wrote consisting of over forty songs. My favorite and most influential bands are Radiohead, Animal Collective, Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, MGMT, and any early Psychedelic music.
Drawing & Illustration - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
What was the title of your assignment? It does sound rather more like a list than an essay, but we could advise more with more information. And maybe you could post in the Education section, as your question is currently in Drawing & Illustration (all about art). I think you could work up a wonderful essay from your last paragraph, as you are obviously passionate about music.


2
It sounds too much like something a third grader would write. "I did this. I did that." You need to be using longer sentences and a more adult sentence structure. For example: "My name is John Doe, and I was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on October 15, 1993. When I was a child, my family moved to Nashville, and we now live not too far from Nashville State. I attend Middle College High School at Nashville State Community College where I am a junior. After completing Spanish Two, I can speak a little Spanish, but my first language is English. Due to my busy school schedule, I do not currently work. After I graduate in 2012, I plan to study anthropology at Nashville State. Due to limited jobs in this field, I am not sure what I will do with my degree."

Popular Posts