Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kentucky or Tennessee?


Kentucky or Tennessee?
For me, I like TN Tennessee: As a Texan, I can relate to Tennessee people very well. Very laid back, mellow, friendly, warm. Just a great place to be. Beale St. in Memphis, Opry in Nashville, the Smokies in the east, Jack Daniels, Kentucky Lake, Reelfoot Lake, Oak Ridge, so many neat things to see and do. There are four distinct seasons, but winter is still relatively mild (well, cold by Texas standards, but still...) Plus, it's a football state! It also has great schools like Rhodes, Vanderbilt, UT, Belmont, and the Univ. of the South. Kentucky: beautiful state, but that's it. I found people there to be impolite and pretentious, small towns are very "set in their ways" and clandestine, the drivers are terrible, and the educational system is worse. (Plus, I can't stand all of the obnoxious UK fans around Lexington.) Even though it has neat landmarks such as Mammoth Cave, KFC, and Keeneland, I try to spend as little time there as I can while visiting family or on business
Polls & Surveys - 21 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Never been to either but I think Quentin Tarantino is from TN. so I'll go with that.


2
i like KY


3
My first marriage ended in Kentucky, so I'm not overly fond of it.


4
neither! CALIFORNIA baby!!!


5
Tennessee!!!


6
tennessee too


7
i love the smokey mountains, so tennessee


8
Tennessee I guess.


9
Kentucky /All the Way/ my best friend lives there right now and he's the nicest person i've ever met! รข™¥


10
There ain't no place I'd rather be, so baby won't you carry me, back to Tennessee.


11
for it is Tennessee and Cumberland Mountain State Park


12
I'll go with Tennessee because the KFC commercials really bug the hell out of me. ugh.


13
Tennessee


14
North East Only


15
canada


16
Personally, I have been to both states and saw beauty in both and the people were nice to me. I have been in 36 states and saw beauty in all of them and found nice people and jerks in all of them. But I am from Nevada and I love home.


17
Kentucky got no real reason just live here on the banks of the Ohio river yeeeehhhhiiiii , sorry got carried away


18
Kentucky


19
Tennessee


20
Kentucky

Popular Posts