Monday, May 2, 2011

Are there any scene kids in Tennessee?


Are there any scene kids in Tennessee?
I hate stereotypes, but im considered "scene." My family might be moving to the Memphis area, so I was wondering, am I going to have any friends at school? or am I going to be the weird girl with too much makeup and weird hair? haha. thank youu <3 ah yes i am soooo into myself. im a teenager hon. what do you expect? Ice, ice [*BABY*], (haha, your picture made me laugh:] ) its hard to find kids today who like you for who you are. i wish that wasnt true, but it is.
Other - Beauty & Style - 7 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
haha NOPE! Good luck with that. I lived in Memphis for like 4 years and met maybe 2 emo kids the whole time.


2
wow, you seem way too into yourself.


3
probably. tenesse cant be all filled with preppy hicks!


4
If you're going to have friends, wouldn't they like you for you, not how you dress? It sounds cheesy, I know, but it's the truth. Response: Nonsense! You just need to look in the right places, it may take a while to figure out which friends like you for you, trust me, I've been there. You'll find them, no problem! You seem like a nice girl. ^_^


5
I thought the scene thing was dead years ago

Popular Posts