Thursday, May 26, 2011

month-to-month leases?


month-to-month leases?
I am looking for the names of any known landlords in the tennessee (nashville or memphis) or north carolina (charlotte or durham) or texas (dallas or killeen) areas who rent HOUSES on month-to-month basis. I am looking to relocate, and would like to have a house waiting for me, but I want the option of moving out once I find a house to purchase. I am open to moving anywhere south, so leads to landlords in ms, la, ga, etc would be equally helpful. I'm still in brainstorming phase, but want to be ready to move by the time school lets out. I have a decent career, so employment is not a problem. I just need a little help with the house-hunt. Thanks to anyone able to help!
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
search the local newspapers and internet sites


2
try these websites: www.apartments.com www.apartmentguide.com www.forrent.com or maybe craigslist.com http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/tn

Popular Posts