Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Knoxville, TN... Want to stay here, but can I? (College question)?


Knoxville, TN... Want to stay here, but can I? (College question)?
I am a junior in high school right now and i decided to seriously look into some career choices. Right now I am considering becoming a pharmacist. I live in Knoxville TN and I really like it here, so I decided that I want to go to school not too far away.. After looking at some colleges I found out that UT Knoxville (University of Tennessee) offers a pretty good pre-pharmacy program but to go to pharmacy school I might have to go live in Memphis, which I'm not very eager to do. So I was just wondering... Is it possible to take the same classes that I would be taking in Memphis here in Knoxville and only go to Memphis for a semester or two? thank you to everyone who had the patience to read this. =D
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Hi, I'm in Memphis. It's not all bad... the school is great... although I cannot WAIT to get the hell out of here...


2
I don't know if this helps, but Belmont U in Nashville has started a pharmacy program. The tuition will be higher than UT because it is a private school, but at least it is a lot closer than Memphis. You might also check which VA and NC schools have pharmacy programs. Sometimes when you live near the state border, they give you in-state tuition. Worth checking on. Good luck.

Popular Posts