Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What happened to James Cooley?????


What happened to James Cooley?????
I am trying to find out what happened to James Cooley - attended Fayette Ware High School in Somerville, TN - born in 2/11/74 died 5/4/00 ( I think) - in Tennessee - probably Somerville - close to Memphis - I can't find an obituary - cemetary listing - newspaper article - nothing!! I have paid for search after search. I have checked the SSA death index, I have checked the newspaper archives and I have checked the obit archives. Help! I just want to know what happened - i.e. how he died and where he is buried. Thanks!!
Other - News & Events - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Try calling the newspaper in Somerville or the closest decent-sized town. Even if you can't find it in their archive, they may be able to tell you what happened.

Popular Posts