Saturday, June 4, 2011

Southeast US: Which states do you like/not care for? Why?


Southeast US: Which states do you like/not care for? Why?
For me Like: 1. Texas (homey feeling, friendly, hot (sometimes too hot,) multicultural, cool cities, etc.) 2. Oklahoma (very midwestern, but has southern hospitality) 3. Mississippi (love the people, sweet accents, cuisine) 4. Alabama (like MS, except just a little more expensive) 5. Tennessee (Nashville, Memphis, Smokies, Oak Ridge all great places; friendly, beautiful) 6. North Carolina (although infiltrated by yankee transplants, the scenery is incredible) 7. South Carolina (Upcountry is a neat area, many old south courtesies still intact) 8. Georgia (decent enough outside Atlanta; Athens is nice) 9. Arkansas (the people, but not the scenery) Not like: 10. West Virginia (those people are OK, but they weird me out) 11. Virginia (no longer the South, rushed like NYC/Boston/DC) 12. Florida (at least its warm, but one of the rudest places I've ever been. Don't go unless I have to) 13. Kentucky (Used to live there. Poor economy, terrible people and drivers, bad schools) All in all, I love this part of the country, and wouldn't live anywhere else!
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I HATE EVERYBODY!


2
that offended me


3
i like california


4
indiana.............it's just so BORING to drive through.


5
I hate it here Myrtle Beach South Carolina, this place sucks because it's seasonal, and if you lose your job here your done for, plus this really isn't a place for kids to grow up in, low edu. rate and old people, the shit keeps stacking up against this place, plus I was originally from Pittsburgh, and it was quite a change when I first got here now 10 years later and I still hate this place. Although this place awarded me with the gift of surfing. Still this place SUCKS


6
I like most of the southern states except for one: Florida. I lived in Florida for about 14 years and it was the most horrific experience of my entire life. Too hot and humid. The wages stunk,cost of living was very expensive. People were very rude. Too many stupid rednecks(like there's any smart ones).Anything metal rusted real easy. Prices of food would go up in the winter when all the "snowbirds'" would come down from up north. I'm so glad I finally moved back to my beloved Colorado.

Popular Posts