| Stop broadcasting school shootings!? Who thinks the media should stop covering school shootings because of the recent "copy cat" massacres that we've had? These mentally unstable lunatics hear about these school shootings and want their picture posted on CNN as well. All you have to do look at the recent shootings we've had over the last year: Virginia Tech massacre Blacksburg, Virginia, United States April 16, 2007 Delaware State University shooting Dover, Delaware, United States September 21, 2007 SuccessTech Academy shooting Cleveland, Ohio, United States October 10, 2007 Notre Dame Elementary shooting Portsmouth, Ohio, United States February 7, 2008 Louisiana Technical College shooting Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States February 8, 2008 Mitchell High School shooting Memphis, Tennessee, United States February 11, 2008 E.O. Green Junior High School shooting Oxnard, California, United States February 12, 2008 Northern Illinois University shooting DeKalb, Illinois, United States February 14, 2008 Media & Journalism - 2 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions : 1 i'm not sure if its copy cat stuff or not, and while i'm all for not broadcasting these events, you really can't handcuff the media, mores the pity. i wish you could 2 A better idea would be to arm some security guards with loaded guns and let them kill anyone that starts shooting in a school, hospital, mall, etc. That pretty much would take care of the problem. |
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Stop broadcasting school shootings!?
Popular Posts
-
What percentage of the population of Tennessee is in Nashville, and Memphis? (Two largest cities)? What percentage of the population of Te...
-
Looking for a long lost teenage love named Wes Hale of Memphis, Tennessee. Graduated form Kirby High School in He went to Governors School...
-
How crime-ridden is Memphis, Tennessee? My boyfriend will be going to school in Memphis for three months. I'm just wondering if anyo...
-
I have a bad credit history what should I do? When I was 18 I took out a capitalone credit card and got 200 bucks instant cash and took i...
-
What do you think of my story so far? High school, new school, new people, great. At first I thought a fresh start would be good for me. ...
-
memphis Tennessee high schools? okkii im moving to memphis at the end of the year what public high schools are there? i dont want private...
-
What school should i go to; the university of tennessee knoxville or the university of memphis? I am majoring in computer engineering or co...
-
I am applying for Medicaid and food stamps will the father of my child be placed on child support? I am a nineteen year old girl and I sta...
-
If I am already a lpn . Are there schools in Memphis Tennessee that offer transitional rn or rn programs? I would like to complete my rn a...
-
Which Tennessee city makes for the best weekend vacation & site seeing destination: Memphis or Nashville? My family consists of two me...