Saturday, January 8, 2011

Memphis Tennessee? People that live there, or have been there plz?


Memphis Tennessee? People that live there, or have been there plz?
I am moving to Memphis shortly and I was wondering a lot of things. My dad is a doctor so we are looking for a nice part of town. What are the schools like? What are ur fave restaruans? Cool shopping places? Malls? Clubs? Activities? Any more info? And what do people talk like there? Will i be made fun of? I am from ks btw. thx
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I live in mississippi and I have been to memphis a couple of time. Me personally I wouldnt move there. I would visit but I wouldnt wanna move there. Now living about 30 min or a hour away I would do because of the crime rate and people in general.

Popular Posts