Thursday, January 6, 2011

How can I find scholarships/financial aid if i'm graduating in arkansas but going to college in Tennessee?


How can I find scholarships/financial aid if i'm graduating in arkansas but going to college in Tennessee?
I'm graduating high school in arkansas but I'm going to try and go to college in Memphis Tennessee. The only thing is when I search for scholarships most of the websites given to me is for arkansas universities.
Financial Aid - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Try looking up scholarships on www.fastweb.com and www.scholarships.com. For financial aid just fill out the FAFSA.


2
http://www.getcollege funding is a --non profit-- organization that can help you get funding for college. They have information --free on their website. They are legitimate and will counsel you for 1 hour free over the phone if you are not in California.


3
You may want to add your info to a database so they can find what scholarships match your criteria.

Popular Posts