Monday, February 14, 2011

University and Tennessee Game?!?


University and Tennessee Game?!?
It seems to me that people are using "FLAWED REASONING" in predicting that Tennessee will win. I am a die hard Memphis fan yet considering my siblings are alumni of Tennessee, I support the school too. However, I believe the game could go either way. I renounce the fact that people say that Memphis has not been challenged. What do you think of USC, Georgetown, Arizona, and Gonzaga if they have not been challenged. Furthermore, UAB gave them a run for their money. Houston and UTEP played hard against them (Houston does not get the props they deserve by the way). David Gomez from Tulane was just one of few people on the team that kept SEVERAL Memphis players in check. So with this said, could someone explain with SENSEFUL REASONING WHY THEY THINK MEMPHIS OR TENNESSEE IS GOING TO WIN THE GAME? ***And by the way Memphis is one of the worse freethrow shooting teams in the country and still get the job done and make good shots when they are really needed.
Basketball - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I'm with you! I Love my Tigers! You can't win night in and night out and not have a good team. How about this quote?.......................You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?


2
I respect your passion for your Tigers! They appear to be a very athletic, "poor" free throw shooting team! Try this one, way too many Smiths for the Tigers! If you are a true Tiger fan pray for a loss because nobody goes undefeated and wins a national title! You'd rather loose in Feb than March! Oh yeah - Go Heels!

Popular Posts