Monday, April 18, 2011

ladies wat do u think do my negatives balance out my positive or am i just attractive by face?


ladies wat do u think do my negatives balance out my positive or am i just attractive by face?
i am 17 i dont know wether to call myself an gentleman or an thug as u would say, put it all on the table, i dont hold shyt in with the ladys, i dont cheat nd i have a high lvl of respect for women i am as sweet as the choclate tht is like just right wen it melts in ur mouth now on the other hand i smoke marijuana , nd i am an gang member but does the name gang banger potray me as an awful nd non-deserving person from the start its funny how these gang members are potrayed as the worst ppl on the earth wen there onlii doing wat they grew up around nd tht most of them are some of the most respectful ppl u will ever meet , drug-dealers, i used to sell crack but it didnt change me as an person it juss put money in mi poccet so if im bad for making money i gess were all fucced up people then if u got an job nd in my beliefs in todays society an gang is defined as three or more ppl tht all have an common reasoning now listen to this religion is defined in the same way, but because im an gang-bangin, x-drug dealing kid who came from the hoods of memphis tennessee nd now leads in four advanced placement classes nd makes state linbacker every year for the past 2 years ive been in high school i keep excellent above average grades straight a's my mom would kill me if i brought home an b ....i was brought up to be sweet and loving to whomever i may b with nd to treat that person with utmost care pertaining to the fact that there my girl , but i would give all my money all my clothes all my jewelry nd all my pride juss to swim in the olympics and to help cure child abhola in africa so tell me does my negative balance my positive! im a gentleman or am i just lost in my own mess of an world! im sorry if u cant read this im getting lazy i havnt any sleep cause im cranked up on pain meds, due to an horrible accident while lifting weights!
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Honey, I think you'll be fine, as long as you find the right person. There will be people that will judge you for the drugs and the gangs and stuff, but ultimately you sound like a nice enough person (as long as you're being honest). It just simmers down to what people choose to judge you on. My boyfriends an epic stoner and although I'm not into it, it's not what I care about and I love him just the same. However, I must say that you're grammar is terrible.


2
look, get out of wat ever gang you are in, clean up ur act and you will be an all around better person and defo get more dates!!


3
I think that you need to take some English lessons. =3

Popular Posts