Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Am I Eligible for French 1?


Am I Eligible for French 1?
I'm a going to be a freshmen next year, and I really want to take French 1. The problem is that I need an average of a "90"(B), or higher for my 1st semester average. Right now I'm taking Enriched Language Arts (Advanced), and in my 1st 9 weeks I got a 90 (B), and in my 2nd 9 weeks I got an 85 (B), which makes my 1st semester average grade an "88" (B) (just 2 points from a 90!!!) Am I still eligible for French 1??? P.S. I don't know if the "enriched" language arts gives me an advantage since it read " You need a semester average of a "90" for your 1st Semester in English." (it doesn't read "enriched" just "English"[I go to Germantown Middle School in the Shelby County district (in Memphis) in Tennessee.] 5 Stars for Best Response. Thank You All, Sincerely.
Financial Aid - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You most likely are, as I've never heard of a school rejecting you for not having straight A's, but I would look for better answers in a different section. This is financial aid, and not really related.

Popular Posts