Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dream Interpretation? Please Answer!?


Dream Interpretation? Please Answer!?
Well last night I was watching Police Women Of Memphis Tennessee. In my dream I was in the mall with all my friends and I was debating on whether I should talk/keep a friendship with one of my other friends. (who was not at the table) I just shrugged and went onto a different subject. Then all the sudden I was at my aunts house which was 3 houses down from mine. I was outside in the drive way by the mailbox with some boy on a bike. All the sudden I saw my garage door open and these kids my around my age were taking things in boxes in my driveway. Inside my driveway the boxes held my parents things and stuff from my room. I realized they were robbing my family. The kid next to me asked if I am going to stop them since they are from my school and I know who they are. But I wait a minute until I start walking over to my house. Their was a girl on my street and she happened to help the robbers. She saw me and grabbed my my dads baseball bat and tried to hit me. I pushed her out of the way and walked into my house. The kids there were stunned and just froze. I looked around and everything was tipped over and my dog was outside with a laundry basket over him. Everything was trashed and they didn't know what to do. I called the police but they did not arrive for a while. I started to yell at the kids and said words that if I were to repeat I would be grounded for a month and spanked till im raw. Still screaming the police came in and looked at the crime scene. I called my grandma and told her what had happened and she says that she is sending my brother back from her house in Florida. I walked up stairs and got my video camera and started taping. I tilted the camera to the criminals. They put their heads down in shame as they were put into custody. I turned the camera off and said (This will be great on the school website) I smiled and then woke up. I don't understand it at all. None of this made sense. And please nothing stupid or rude. Thanks. :)
Dream Interpretation - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
This website is the best for interpreting your dreams. It goes into detail and lets you look at each aspect of it by keywords. Hope it helps!


2
Another really great website is www.dreammoods.com, I use it for all of my dreams. Just type in what you want interpreted, i.e. mall, definition, To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. You are trying to establish your identity and sense of self. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.Hope it helps.

Popular Posts