Friday, April 22, 2011

Please help me find the right town to live in Tennessee?


Please help me find the right town to live in Tennessee?
I am 18 years old, and will be moving just after I graduate high school. I currently live in California. Im interested in anything east of Memphis, because I don't want to live somewhere flat and tornado prone. I like to go out and have fun, but at the same time i want to live somewhere peaceful and laid back. I just don't want to live somewhere full of retired people and no one my age. I am fairly conservative, so maybe I wouldn't fit into a real liberal city. I attend a Christian church sometimes, so maybe not a real secular town. I love motorsports. I race go karts and dirt bikes, so if there is any kind of racing going on, I would love to check it out. I should be going to school, so I'm looking for somewhere with a community college or technical school near by. I know this is a lot, but I would really appreciate some help. Thanks yall
Renting & Real Estate - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Columbia Tn. Nice small town has a community college, large population of transplants from all over the country, Only about 45 minutes from Nashville yet still maintains a quiet small town feel. Many small race tracks in surrounding towns with races on a pretty regular basis.

Popular Posts