Saturday, April 16, 2011

need help with this problem!?


need help with this problem!?
i live in memphis tennessee the ghettoest town ever and im white and like white girls but none live down here and ive never had a white girlfriend and im the only one that listens to metal and plays games in my house and my town and im starting to be racist that is how bad it is down here please help im starting to think this world isnt for me and just to end it because i dont do good in school and i dont have any friends or girlfriends that i like i feel like im alone with noone even my own cousin who i just met doesnt like me and we like the same things and im just not happy!help
Friends - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I have family that lives there and I have tons of friends that live there!(I live maybe an hour away). I love that place. If you're not at white station, definitely go there! There are girls for you there :)

Popular Posts